From TykWikiJump to navigationJump to search
According to the [Wikipedia article], Nagios (website) is:
Nagios (pronounced /ˈnɑːdʒioʊs/) is a popular open source computer system and network monitoring software application. It watches hosts and services, alerting users when things go wrong and again when they get better.
This category contains all the documentation I keep for all things Nagios related.
Pages in category "Nagios"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Check backup time - NRPE backup completion check
- Check clock offset - NRPE clock ntp offset check
- Check geom - NRPE gmirror and friends check
- Check pf - NRPE pf state count
- Check pgsql - NRPE PostgreSQL check
- Check port versions - NRPE pkg version check
- Check ports - NRPE portaudit check
- Check portsindex age - NRPE ports age check
- Check smartmon - NRPE S.M.A.R.T harddisk check